6.30.2007

Questions

Why?
Why is this happening?
What did we do to deserve it?
What did I ever do wrong?
Why am I, just a child, being punished?
I am innocent, I’d never hurt anyone
So why am I treated like a criminal?
Why must this child, all the children, suffer?
Don’t you realize
We didn’t bring this upon ourselves
We didn’t ask for trouble
It was their fault
Them
The ones who make the guns, the bullets
The ones who create the bombs, the knives
The ones who grow the drugs
Then those who sell them
The ones who open the stores
That make these weapons available to us
They are the real bad guys
The real killers
If they could just stop
They could be heroes
They would save lives
Instead of taking them
But they won’t stop
Never
People will just keep dying
Always
But what did we do to deserve it?
Why is this happening?
Why?

No comments: