6.29.2007

A Special Thanks

Thank you, God, for all you do
For grassy green fields and skies of blue
For a rainbow of colors everywhere I look
For a world more beautiful than drawings in a book

Thank you, Lord, for my great family
For my sisters, my parents, and my dogs Nemo and Reilly
For my aunts and uncles, and cousins of all ages
For my grandparents, and all who’ve seen me through life’s many stages

Thank you, my creator, for the way that I am
For a never-ending will to lend a helping hand
For an intelligent mind that I (hopefully) put to good use
For a big heart that can’t be deterred by any abuse

Thank you, my savior, for another day
For a new chance to start over and live life the right way
For all that I’m blessed with, and my sheer gratitude
For an infinite faith; for everything, thank you

No comments: