6.29.2007

Too Late

I’ve made my decision
I quit trying to win
I have no more power to envision
How it could have been
Anger, sadness, guilt are all I feel
My days are spent being blue
Everything that happens seems so surreal
And I don’t know what to do
Sometimes I just wanna give up at life
There’s nothing in it for me
I don’t care to suffer more pain and strife
I want no more tragedy
I feel like there’s no reason
For me being on this Earth
I’ve been accused of treason
Since the very day of my birth
On the inside I’m trapped by my fears
I feel so alone
On the outside I’m surrounded by my tears
My awful woes go unknown
There is evil all around
No one I can trust
I’m betrayed with every sound
Swept into the wind like dust
With every step I make
I just want to scream
Every slumber I take
I’m afraid of my own dreams
I’m tired of being confused
Not knowing what to expect
I have nothing more to lose
Words have no effect
I can’t stand any more lies
I hear them all the time
The worst part, I can’t deny
Most of them are mine
My actions can’t be compensated
I can’t erase the hate
All my memories are jaded
Now it’s just too late

No comments: