6.29.2007

Superman

Boy, your name should be Superman
‘Cuz no one can do the things you can
I want you to know I’m your biggest fan
My only wish is that you’ll be my man

I think about you all night and day
You are so sexy in every way
Words can’t describe you, there’s nothing I can say
Every night before I sleep, to be with you I pray

You’re the hottest guy I’ve ever seen
You should be on the cover of a magazine
You are a king, I want to be your queen
I will love you now till death, and all years in between

As soon as I can, I want to marry you
We’ll walk down the aisle and each say “I do”
For my whole life, to you I will be true
We will have a bond that is stronger than glue

For now, I’ll try to see you whenever I can
I’ll stare at your eyes, smile, and great tan
I’ll cheer you on, keep being your biggest fan
And I will never forget you, my Superman

No comments: